Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Plaiding Around









Scarf: Little Burgundy | Jacket: Anthropologie | Dress: Forever 21 | Denim Jacket: Topshop | Boots: Topshop | Backpack: Urban Outfitters

It has been so long since I have posted on my blog... my last post was about how it was getting chilly and now it is finally getting warm! Spring is here and I will finally be able to start shooting more outfit posts since I won't be wearing my huge winter jacket. 

My boyfriend and I have been spending a lot of time eating at a restaurant called L'Entrepot in Mont Royal and it is so awesome because every single meal is 4.95$ (yes, the meals are delicious as well). We quickly stopped and took these pictures after eating since we had some time to kill before my class. It was the first day this year that the weather was not below zero degrees so I threw on a dress and layered up! Hope you guys like the look and I will definitely start posting more regularly again. 

For those who would like to see what I wore the rest of the week, I posted an OOTW that you can watch below! If you liked the video, head over to my channel to watch some more.


No comments:

Post a Comment